HELPS YOUR HIVES TO THRIVE™
- Use as a feeding supplement to provide honey bees with essential vitamins and minerals providing nutrients vital for honey bee health to help build strong colonies for maximum honey production and pollination.
- Can be used in syrups, protein patties and along with HONEY B HEALTHY® Original to help strengthen colonies weakened from disease, pesticides and pollen stress.
- Helps to build up weak, over-winterized colonies, packages, nucs and swarms.
- Especially beneficial and helpful when honey bees are producing brood and available pollen sources are limited or are lacking essential vital nutrients causing dying yellowing (snot) brood and dwindling colonies.
- Made in the USA and produced in a modern, state of the art FDA licensed food manufacturing laboratory under strict cGMP guidelines.
VITAMIN B HEALTHY® is plant based and used as a feeding supplement. It provides the bees with needed vitamins and minerals providing nutrients vital for bee health and helps build strong healthy colonies for maximum honey production and pollination. VITAMIN B HEALTHY® can be used in syrups, protein patties and along with HONEY B HEALTHY® Original to help strengthen colonies weakened from the many problems facing honey bees today. It also can be used to help build up weak, over-winterized colonies, packages, nucs and swarms. It is especially beneficial when honey bees are producing brood and available pollen sources are limited in quantity and/or the pollen is lacking essential vital nutrients causing dying yellowing (snot) brood and dwindling colonies.
VITAMIN B HEALTHY® along with HONEY B HEALTHY® can be mixed into sugar-water solutions ahead of time and fed when needed. The solution mix should be kept in a tightly sealed container when stored for an extended period of time. To insure even distribution of the feeding mix after storage, shake or stir before applying to hive feeders. Since essential oils are volatile and may evaporate from open containers and open feeders, closed-type feeders are recommended unless consumption by the honey bees is rapid. If feeding in open barrels, feed during times of nectar dearth when there is a rapid consumption of the mix by the honey bees.
Mixing Directions: Shake well. Mix at room temperature. For Feeding: Mix one half teaspoon per 1 quart of syrup. For a larger feed, mix 2 teaspoons per 1 gallon of syrup.
Do not use prior to long winter clusters unless preparing colonies for early pollination. Feeding VITAMIN B HEALTHY® after honey bees shut down brood rearing in the fall can start brood rearing again which could be detrimental to the colony. The colony (cluster) could stay over the brood during winter not moving to honey and starve. Also, they need sufficient stores of honey due to the heat needed to maintain brood.
Feeding VITAMIN B HEALTHY® along with HONEY B HEALTHY® can cause robbing during times of extreme dearth of nectar, especially during the fall. If this occurs, we suggest feeding during evening within the hive and reducing the entrance to prevent robbers from entering.
If you have questions or comments about VITAMIN B HEALTHY®, click the button below to contact us.